New York, New York
The Ukrainian Village
Continuous 45 Consecutive Years of presenting “The World at Your Doorstep”!
"The World at Your Doorstep" for four fabulous days from Wednesday July 4th to Saturday July 7th, 2018. Celebrating our 45th Consecutive Annual Festival of bringing world class memories with 17 Festival Village Halls for you to enjoy. The 45th edition of the Brantford International Villages Cultural Festival! 45 years of bringing you world class memories.
Festival Passports are $10 each and can be purchased at each Village during the Festival. Starting June 22, 2018 Passports can be purchased at
- Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts - 88 Dalhousie Street
- Best Western Brant Park Inn - 19 Holiday Drive
- Brantford Tourism Centre - Wayne Gretzky Pkwy
Also available during:
- $10.00 Festival Passports are available at each Festival Village location:
In 2018 our participating 17 Festival Villages are:
- Atlantic Canada Village, Moose Lodge - 145 West Street
- British Village, Army, Navy & Air Force Club, 645 Colborne Street
- Caribbean Village, Royal Canadian Legion Br #90, Victory Hall, 21 Oak Street
- Chinese Village, Tollgate Technological Skills Centre, 112 Tollgate Road
- Fiesta Filipino, St. Mary's Parish Hall, 133 Murray Street
- German Village, Sonnenhof Hall, 194 Henry Street
- Hungarian Village, Hungarian Hall, 104 Albion Street
- India Village, Brantford & District Civic Centre, Market Street South
- Italian Village, Rossini Lodge, 140 Grey Street
- Latin America, Royal Canadian Legion, Dunsdon Branch, 9 Toll Gate Road
- Muslim Village, Muslim Association of Brantford, 192 Greenwich Street
- New York, New York, Dunsdon Legion, 9 Toll Gate Road
- Philippine Village, Sydenham Street Church, 120 Sydenham Street
- Polish Polonaise, Polish Hall, 154 Pearl Street
- Polish Warszawa, Polish Alliance Hall, 126 Albion Street
- Scottish Village, Brantford Air Force Club, 144 Grey Street
- The Ukrainian Village, Harmony United Church, 268 Marlborough Street
Each Festival Hall is where the various ethnic communities of Brantford are ready to entertain you. Your four-day $10.00 Festival Passport gives you access to all 17 villages and free transportation between Villages enables you to sample and explore the diversified cultures of our community. You will enjoy continuous cultural entertainment including music, dancing, unique cuisine and beverages plus cultural displays of costumes and history. Most locations are wheelchair accessible.
The 45th edition of the Brantford International Villages Cultural Festival.
Most Festival Village Halls are open the following hours:
Please check your Festival Passport or our website as some Festival Village hours may vary.
- Wednesday & Thursday – 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Friday – 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday – 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 519-752-6222 and find out how you can get involved with the Brantford International Villages Cultural Festivals.
Thank you to our Festival Partners for their support of the Brantford International Villages Cultural Festival. We appreciate your time and donations to helping make our festival successful and enjoyable!
Email us email@example.com or call us at 519-752-6222 and find out how your organization can support our cause.
Top of the page